We want you to be as creative as possible…whether you play the guitar, kundu, garamut or just know your way around a Digital Audio Workstation, it’s up to you.
You can use both English and Tok Pisin in your song.
The 60-second audio will be used in our anniversary video which will celebrate our heritage, from Milne Bay Airlines, to Airlines PNG through to PNG Air today; connecting people across Papua New Guinea, bringing loved ones together and allowing businesses to grow. Therefore, we are looking for a song that puts the customer at the heart of our 35-year history, and tells the story of who we are now.
Once you have completed your recording, submit it below or upload to our Facebook page with your full details.
We will then send you a confirmation email receipt.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by May 31st
- Entries to be uploaded via upload link below
- Entries can also be accepted through our Facebook Page.
- Multiple entries permitted
- Entrants must submit an original 60-second song – instrumental or with vocal. Vocals should be in English and/or Tok Pisin.
- Entrants must be residents of Papua New Guinea
- Entrants may also wish to submit 30-second short versions, in addition to the 60-second entry.
- The entries should align closely to the brief ie celebrating PNG Air’s 35-year history and journey.
- Covers of existing tracks not permitted
- By entering, the entrant declares they have full ownership of the creative, and that it does not belong in whole or part to any other artist, or infringe on any copyrights.
- The winning entrant agrees to the recorded audio being licensed for use in all PNG Air advertising and media, in perpetuity. This includes (but is not limited to), online advertising, television advertising and radio/streaming.
- The winner will be selected by an independent panel of judges
- PNG Air will not be held liable for any copyright infringements due to false declarations, and are taken in good faith.
- PNG Air reserves the right to recover costs from entrants arising from copyright infringements due to false declarations.
- PNG Air reserves the right not to use any of the submitted audios in its promotions
- Entrants must ensure they use their full name and correct email address when uploading their entry
- The prize is K5,000.00 worth of flights the winner can use in 24 months.
- Flights can be redeemed through a nominated Ticketing Representative.
- The prize winner agrees to take part in publicity photographs and PR
- The prize winner will be notified by email used in their upload entry – should PNG Air be unable to contact the winner within 5 working days, we reserve the right to award the prize to a runner up.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- If no entrant meets the entry criteria, the prize may not be awarded
Fill out your details and submit here: