- The competition is open to PNG Air followers on our social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Submissions MUST be followers of our platforms for entries to be considered.
- Your entry should be funny, truthful and original.
- Only one submission per person.
- The deadline for entries is Monday 13th February at 4:05pm.
- The hashtag #LoveinthePNGAir should be used to tag PNG Air.
- Entries accepted via inbox on the PNG Air Facebook page or alternatively, entries can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Submissions to our Facebook page can also be accepted.
- You will then receive an acknowledgement email/Facebook private message once your entry has been received.
- 3 winners will each receive a pair of return tickets for anywhere on our network.
- A feature in the next edition of the PNG Air in-flight magazine.
- The prize winner agrees to take part in publicity photographs and PR.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable.
- The prize winner will be notified via email or Facebook private message – should PNG Air be unable to contact the winners within 5 working days, we reserve the right to award the prize to a runner up.
- If no entrant meets the entry criteria, the prize may not be awarded.
- By entering this competition, the entrants declare they have full ownership of the images, and that it does not belong in whole or part to any other individual, or infringe on any copyrights.
- The winner agrees to their image being licensed for use in all PNG Air advertising and media in perpetuity. This includes (but is not limited to), online advertising, television advertising and radio/streaming.
- PNG Air will not be held liable for any copyright infringements due to false declarations, and are taken in good faith.
- PNG Air reserves the right to recover costs from entrants arising from copyright infringements due to false declarations.
- PNG Air reserves the right to not use any of the submitted photo entries in its promotions.