Terms & Conditions
1. These Experience Packages are exclusive to PNG Air and the Enga Cultural Show, valid for the 6th to 8th of August 2021.
2. Special flights for the show arrive in Wapenamanda on Friday 6 August from Port Moresby, returning on Monday 9 August to Port Moresby.
3. Free Return Airport Transfers is provided by the Enga Provincial Government to Wabag Town and the Take Anda Museum, where show-goers will need to pick up your access passes and accreditation.
4. Experience Tours are available in three options – Weekend VIP Show Pass, Tasting Tour Pass and All-Inclusive (both passes). All options are bundled and sold with the special flights.
5. Weekend VIP Show Pass gives you access to the main show arena, grandstand and a tour of the Take Anda Museum and Sand painting Gallery. This pass is valid for Friday 6 and Saturday 7 August only.
6. Tasting Enga Tour Pass gives you a full day tour to Traditional Salt Ponds, tour of Lake Ivae and the Sirunki Plateau. It includes transport from Wabag Town and a traditional Engan Mumu (feast). This Pass is valid for Sunday 8 August only.
7. These packages includes all taxes, surcharges and entry fees for the show weekend.
8. Accommodation is not included in this package. However, you can make your own arrangements with these accredited accommodation providers in Wabag. Click here.
9. Purchase of the package is only available at our Port Moresby Sales Offices and Call Centre (Toll Free 16111). These sales offices are located at Pacific MMI Building (Downtown), Vision City Mall and Jacksons Domestic Airport.
10. Packages from centres outside Port Moresby are available upon request.
11. The Safety and the Well-Being of persons booking this product are at your discretion. Please make prior arrangements with your accommodation provider and/or with locals.
12. PNG Air and the Enga Show Committee reserves the right to withdraw or change all or any of these terms and conditions.
Should you require further information, please contact us.